Tuition and Fees
||Varies between $970.00 to $2,100.00
||$240.00 per 16 hr. module
||$1,500.00 per 160 hr. session (14 Wk)
|Office Skills/Applied Communications
||$1,500.00 per 144 hr. session (12 Wk)
||$300.00 per 60 hr. session (10 Wk)
- Applicants will be assessed a $25.00 registration fee.
- Computer courses are assessed a $25.00 Lab fee.
Official transcripts of MACID course work and grades are available upon request from the MACID administration. Copies will cost $5.00 per copy.
Transcripts will be forwarded to designated parties upon receipt of written request by the student.
Currently, MACID programs are not eligible for traditional federal financial assistance such as PELL grants. However, MACID students may be eligible for Job Training Partnership Act grants. These grants will pay the cost of your tuition and books at MACID if you are eligible. Contact your MACID representative at (708) 547-1717 for more information.
MACID Refund Policy
Student's Rights to Cancel
The student has a right to cancel this contract until midnight of the 7th calendar day after this contract is signed by the student and the student is accepted by the school.
Notice of cancellation shall be made orally or in writing to: Director of Training (school's address, zip code and phone number).
- When notice of cancellation is given within the 7th day after the date of enrollment but prior to the first day of class, all application-registration fees, tuition, and any other charges shall be refunded to the student. If books and materials provided by the school are part of the tuition; they will be returned, in original condition, before the refund will be processed.
- When notice of cancellation is given after the 7th day following enrollment but prior to the close of business on the student's first day of scheduled class attendance, the school may retain no more than the application-registration fee of $100.00.
- When notice of cancellation is given after the student's completion of the first day of scheduled class attendance, but prior to student's completion of 5% of course of instruction, the school may retain the application-registration fee, an amount not to exceed 10% of the tuition and other instructional charges not to exceed $300, whichever is less, plus the cost of books or materials which have been provided by the school.
- When a student has completed in excess of 5% of the course of instruction, the school may retain the application-registration fee, and the cost of any books or materials which have been provided by the school but shall refund a part of the tuition and other instructional charges in accordance with the following:
|Percentage of days in class completed by student at notice of cancellation
||Percentage of tuition and instructional charges which school may retain
|In excess of 5% to 10%
|In excess of 10% to 15%
|In excess of 15% to 20%
|In excess of 20% to 25%
|In excess of 25% to 30%
|In excess of 30% to 35%
|In excess of 35% to 40%
|In excess of 40% to 45%
|In excess of 45% to 50%
|In excess of 50% to 55%
|In excess of 55% to 60%
|In excess of 60% to 65%
|In excess of 65% to 70%
|In excess of 70% to 75%
|In excess of 75% to 80%
When notice of cancellation is given after the student has completed over 80% of the course of instruction, measured by days in class, the school may retain the application-registration fee and the entire tuition and other charges.
- A student who, on personal initiative and without solicitation enrolls, starts, and completes a course of instruction before the 7th day after the enrollment agreement is signed, is not subject to the refund provisions of this section.
- Applicants not accepted by school shall receive a refund of all tuition and application fees paid.
- Application-registration fees shall be chargeable at initial enrollment and shall not exceed $100.00.
- All deposits or down payments shall become part of the tuition and/or fees.
- The school shall mail a written acknowledgement of a student's cancellation or written withdrawal to the student within 15 calendar days of the postmark date of notification. Such written acknowledgement is not necessary if a refund has been mailed to the student with 15 calendar days.
- If the school cancels or discontinues a course, the student shall have all tuition, fees, and other charges refunded.
- All student refunds shall be made by the school within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the student's cancellation.
- A student may give notice of cancellation to the school in writing. The unexplained absence of a student from school for more than 15 school days shall constitute constructive notice of cancellation to the school. For purposes of cancellation the date shall be the last day of attendance.
- The school reserves the right to make refunds which exceed those prescribed in this section.
- The school shall refund all monies paid to it in any of the following circumstances:
- The student did not provide the prospective student with a copy of the student's valid enrollment agreement and a current catalog or bulletin.
- The school cancels or discontinues the course of instruction in which the student has enrolled.