Our Philosophy and Purpose
MACID Inc. Employment Training is dedicated to providing quality training opportunities that relate directly to today's job market. Classes include Operations and Data Entry, Medical Interpreter/Translator and Modern Office Skills.
MACID's curriculum allows students to concentrate exclusively on learning technical skills in two to three month certificate programs.
MACID offers Basic Skills and GED (General Equivalency Diploma) for individuals that want to acquire vocational skills but need to finish their high school education.
MACID also offers English as a Second Language instruction at basic, intermediate, and advance levels with extended instructional schedules.
MACID is a school with a mission to ensure that our graduates have the best employment opportunities possible. With that goal in mind, MACID graduates are offered Job Placement Assistance with Professionals who individually develop a strategy for finding the best available position.
MACID Offers You:
- Small Class size: Minimum 6
- Teaching Format: Emphasis in hands on training versus lecture
- One Person per Computer: Maximum class size of 11
- Assisted Individual Practice: Instructor present during laboratory practice time
- Areas Taught in Modules: Each module is 16 hours